The demo will begin rolling out within the next few hours. Download links for the Xbox and Playstation demos will be added when they become available. Use this thread for feedback and general impressions of the demo.
TUNER SEPT 19
- The effectiveness of cross-body one timers has been reduced.
- Various goal scoring exploits have been addressed.
- Improved goalie positioning and reads for breakaways.
- Reduced the goalie’s bias to protect the forehand side slightly, as low far side slap shots are sometimes exposed.
- Lower hit assistance on the hardcore difficulty setting and online matches....
Join me tomorrow night at 9pm CDT for the first ever TBN Let's Play as we sit down and play some Hockey?
Want to join me? Add me on skype and make sure you have a mic, all are welcome until we fill the game. Don't have Hockey??...
Published on 06-09-2014 03:01 PM
Number of Views: 6880
Can't see it there anymore but here's a youtube link. Puck physics do look awesome, the rest, apart from the team celebration doesn't look much better. Apart from the graphics of course. I bet playing
There will be a handful of legitimate 2015 draft eligible Canadian Football League prospects suiting up for the 50th Vanier Cup on Saturday with their futures on the line. As one scout put it: "It’s nut-cutting time."